penseeandcreme

Monday, April 02, 2007

Magnolia Trees



I am loving the springtime here in the PNW. I have "rediscovered" my love for magnolia trees. I had a conversation with kelkel where I asked her if they grow a lot in MO where I grew up. She said they do and I got to thinking about springtime in STL and Colorado and all of the places I have visited during this wonderful time of the year. I really missed all of the trees of my youth in MO, while living in CO. Now I have a chance to enjoy all of the lush growth here. I'm taking it all in and enjoying the beauty all around.

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

At 7:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That looks like a koala. Confuzzled.

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger meno said...

Our magnolia tree is blooming too. I swear it emits light at night.

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Lynnea said...

I love magnolias. I don't even know if they grow here. Hmmmm...

Nancy's right and its almost creepy.

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger Schmoopie said...

Pants- It's an adorable owl!

Meno- I'm with you...I think they glow too. They are magical trees :)

Maggie- Hmm...I wonder if they do grow there. I've never ventured North, but I am about to get my passport so I can!

Owls totally creep Stucco out!

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Jill said...

The flowers are beautiful. I love owls too. Hardly ever see them during the day. This one must like the blooms too.

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Schmoopie said...

Jill- Stucco once saw a great-horned owl out in a courtyard at his old job. It totally freaked him out. He swore it was stalking him. I think they are so beautiful.

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ok, NOW I see. We had a Great Horned Owl visit us here the second week we moved in. It was beatiful.

Ok...so where's your six-word story? :-)

 
At 1:07 PM, Blogger Andy said...

We came
We saw
Magnolia trees

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger Schmoopie said...

Andy: When are
you coming
to Seattle?

We miss
you guys
very much!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home