penseeandcreme

Monday, February 19, 2007

Lincoln Park Swing


Pull it on up...



Get set...



Whee...



Yeah!


There is a great park here, right on the Sound. We have all hiked on the beautiful trails, enjoyed the sound of the surf, and discovered the coolest swing! Z. and I left Stucco to convalesce as we made our way to the park with Sal (our chocolate lab.) The swing is mounted on some wires and has pullies at the top. You pull the swing to the top of the hill, sit on its seat and jump off the curb, and whip down the hill. The best thing about it is, it looks like you could just keep going at the bottom and end up in the water. I love this swing as much as the kids do!

3 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Blogger Cheesy said...

Looks like a fun afternoon! If you would like some tips on lightening up your pics sweety email me... unless you were going for the dark private look?? lol

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Schmoopie said...

Thanks Cheesy! I got the pics and they are great! I haven't played around a lot with iPhoto yet. (Too busy going to the park :)

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Lynnea said...

you said "the Sound" and my heart leaped into my throat. We lived right next to two really great parks on the Sound. My favorite as a kid being the Saltwater State park - just out of the town I grew up in...awwwwww memories.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home