penseeandcreme

Monday, January 22, 2007


I have always had trouble when people come and go in my life. It's very strange for a person who loves to live all over and travel. I guess I like to be the one moving about and wandering. T., C., M. and L. visited us this weekend as part of their whirlwind trip around Oregon and Washington. T. is a native of Oregon and C. has family in Spokane. We had such a great time showing them around the neighborhood and sharing time with them. It was difficult to watch them drive away, but we are thankful they were able to visit. We miss you already!

3 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger EarthMama said...

What a sweetie is he! So sorry to miss the party- especially the trip back to the Aquqarium. Hope I get to meet you them next time round! ~L.

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Schmoopie said...

Thanks, L. We missed you, but they will be back!

 
At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAAH You are sweet! LOVE YA BABY!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home