penseeandcreme

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Meme from Stucco

1. Three things that scare me:
-Losing any one of my family to death
-conservative republican ideaologies
-some of my nightmares

2. Three people who make me laugh:
- Stucco
- Stephen Colbert
- Billy Connolly

3. Three things I love:
- My family
- The Ocean
- Labrador Retrievers

4. Three things I hate:
- Solicitors
- Mincemeat Pie
- Clutter

5. Three things I don't understand:
- People who need to try to persuade me to believe their religious views
- People who believe war is good
- Computer languages

6. Three things on my desk (at home)
- Scrap paper
- Photo of the Oregon Coast
- Junk mail

7. Three things I'm doing right now:
- Trying to decide what to make for dinner
- Petting the puppy
- craving a lime popscicle

8. Three things I want to do before I die:
- See Europe
- Love on my grandchildren
- Decide what I want to be when I grow up

9. Three things I can do:
- Bake a delicious Tollhouse cookie
- Multitask
- Calm infants

10. Three things I can't do:
- Ski
- Cook very well
-Sew clothing

11. Three things you should listen to:
- Music from Brandi Carlile
- Your children
- Ocean waves

12. Three things you should never listen to:
- People who are always negative
- Video games
- Rush Limbaugh

13. Three things I'd like to learn:
- How to play the piano
- To save more $
- To let go of my anxiety

14. Three favorite foods:
- burritos
- chocolate
- Masaman curry chicken

15. Three beverages I drink regularly:
- coffee
- lattes
- coffee

16. Three shows I watched as a kid
- Little House on the Prairie
- Bugs Bunny
- Gilligan's Island

4 Comments:

At 3:56 AM, Blogger Cheesy said...

Masaman!!!!!!! ROCKS!
If ever in Eugene go to Mekala's.. Da bomb!

I'm LUCKY gurlie,,, I've experienced loving on grand wee ones!! You're gonna LOVE it!

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Schmoopie said...

I'd love to see Eugene! I'll look them up when I'm in town. I love babies and I really hope at least one, if not both kids have at least one or two!

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

We're there. We're soooo there. :-)

(p.S. You're a very good cook)

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Schmoopie said...

Pants- you flatter me, but you're the expert cook :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home