penseeandcreme

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Burned Out

I had one of those days that happens once in a while where you just have to stop and take it all in so you can move forward. After 4 straight days of unpacking I woke up and decided not to unpack anything. The kids and I went for a long walk around the neighborhood with the 2 older dogs. It was a very beautiful day. It was more typical of a winter day for Seattle. It was overcast, warmer (in the upper 40's), and the air was fresh and clean. It was nice to be able to walk on sidewalks again (we came from a newer place that didn't have them.) We saw many new species of plants and trees, some tropical. There is so much green and it's winter! We came home to find Stucco coughing his lungs out having been sent home from work. I promptly fell asleep in my chair for 2 hours. I love to nap! I felt refreshed upon awakening so I drove down to the Qdoba I found the other day and picked-up dinner. It was yummy! I needed a day like today! Back to unpacking tomorrow...

2 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like you know how to recharge.

My email to you keeps bouncing! I know you have another address, right?

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Schmoopie said...

Yup: dairyfairy0917@hotmail.com
Happy emailing! :)
Miss you, Pants!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home