penseeandcreme

Monday, February 12, 2007

7 Years Ago...


I was experiencing the birth of our son. Z. came into the world, one day after his due date, fat, sassy and happy. He was the best kind of baby to cuddle. He grew quickly (and is still growing at an alarming rate!) His most wonderful traits are his kind heart and a wicked sense of humor (hmm.. wonder where he got those? ;) He is a budding cartographer and is obsessed with ancient civilizations (Egyptians, Mayans etc.) I am so proud to know him. He'll always be my "baby." Love you Z-Man!

6 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Z! We miss you!

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Jill said...

How adorable! Happy Birthday Z.!

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Schmoopie said...

Z. misses you too! Sometimes I think he thinks we are on a long vacation. He asks us every day when we are going to buy our own house. He isn't entirely comfortable living "in someone else's house!" Oh the perils of renting.


Jill- Thank you! He was known as "the baby with the biggest head." I have received many looks of sympathy from mothers who've given birth, knowing that I had to push him out! Z. likes your picture. He wonders why he can't blog because he sees "that little girl's picture" on our computer screens. He doesn't believe you are an adult :)

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Cheesy said...

Hugs and squeeze his sweet lil cheeks for Cheesy! You get to pick what cheeks!

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Schmoopie said...

Z. likes your duck! I squeezed his cheekies for ya! He said, "MOOOOOM!" I told him that I reserve the right to squeeze his cheeks until I am too arthritic to do so!

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Stucco said...

Happy? When did he start with the happy? Last year or so?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home