penseeandcreme

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Poor Stucco


I got a baking stone for Valentine's Day, Stucco got an almost heart-shaped bruise on his leg. The poor guy was just trying to be "the good dad" and take his kids swimming for Z.'s B-day. While entering the pool, his hand slipped and he did a very ungraceful type of side splash into the pool. No one really realized how badly he hurt himself at the time. He proceeded to do a few high dives, low dives and swam with the kids, all the while his muscles were screaming at him to stop. He is now gimping around and living on advil and booze while he tries to heal. If you get a minute, visit his site and wish him well (or pass on some good advice on how to approach the pool entry for next time!

10 Comments:

At 6:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Bruise. Yeah. Uh-huh. Looks like a hickie to me.

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Schmoopie said...

Pants, You know, if it was a hickie, it would be in a much more interesting place on his body ;)

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Who's to say that's the ONLY one...

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Jill said...

Holy crap! That looks painful. It is sorta heart-shaped though. Hot glue some lace and glitter onto his leg and I think you've got yourself a lovely homemade valentine.

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Lynnea said...

Well if nothing else, its a great excuse to get doped and boozed up...

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Schmoopie said...

Pants- Good point!

Jill- Great idea! I can get "crafty" with it.

Maggie- Stucco and I never need an excuse, but it is nice to have one now and then ;)

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Cheesy said...

heheeh I see Stucco's ass!

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger Schmoopie said...

Cheesy- OMG! I posted another pic of Stucco's bruise this morning, not realizing his balls were hanging in the breeze on the pic. I deleted it immediately when I noticed :) Whew! It was like those Hollywood stars that go out in their dresses and don't realize on tv you can see right through it!

 
At 5:43 AM, Blogger Cheesy said...

CHIT.... YOU BIG TEASE!

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

No doubt! If he's gonna stare at my nekkid butt, I wanna see some balls! lol!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home