penseeandcreme

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Heard in passing...

"The Devil's gonna get you..." A guy was shouting this downtown, today, as I was making my way to the courthouse to argue away my fine for taking Wylie out to the park off leash last month!

"Let your spirit go and the rest will follow..." Guy on the bus on my way downtown (he was talking on his cell phone and this is the only sentence I overheard.)

"Is that a new suit, sweetie?!" A gay guy said to his lover as they kissed and met-up downtown at lunchtime today.

"Wow! Her pussy lips must be thin like pringles." Stucco said, as we looked at a gigantic poster of a waifishly thin model going up on the side of his building.

Heh. Downtown is always fun :)

11 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, Blogger Cheesy said...

When I get up there.. we are soooo taking your silly man with us out on the town!

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Jill said...

Stucco's quote gave me my first belly laugh of the day. Who would even THINK of that?? :)

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger Schmoopie said...

Cheesy- Now THAT would be a blast :)

OMG Jill! He would, and does think of stuff like that. He cracks me up on a daily basis!

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger That Guy said...

mmmm... pringles.

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Schmoopie said...

Well, aren't you just a big tease, J.?!

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Lynnea said...

Does this mean I have to stop eating pringles? I mean I'm not sure I could stuff one in my mouth without remembering this post.

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger Schmoopie said...

Oops! Sorry Maggie! Try Baked Lays. They taste the same but aren't shaped the same :)

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wasn't there a song a while back about salty lips?

Maggie! Come to Seattle in May! It's next to Canada, right? Canada's a small place, right?

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger Schmoopie said...

Pants- Canada's just a "hop, skip and a jump" away right? Heh. It's a great excuse for a roadtrip!

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger Lynnea said...

Oh man I wish I could just pop over to Seattle and meet you all!

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger Schmoopie said...

Maggie- The more the merrier! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home