penseeandcreme

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Meme from Cheesy

1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.


2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.

3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.



L...Love children so much that I chose, once again, to work in childcare.

Y...You'd think, being as liberal as I am, I'd be 100 percent against the death penalty. I am not.

N...Nothing matters to me more than the happiness of the 3 people and 3 dogs I live with!

N...Need to sink my feet into warm, soft sand on the Oregon coast, once in awhile, to feel at peace and that all is right in my world.

********

Don't have a blogger middle name.
Not gonna tag anyone, but you can blog it if you like!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Blogger meno said...

Many times that sand ain't so warm.

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger none said...

I'm all for the death penalty, of course another option would to put the murderer to work to help support his incarceration and the family of the victim.

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Cheesy said...

I like NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !
Whacha doing Labor Day weekend????

:o)

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Schmoopie said...

Meno- That is true. If the sun has been shining at some point in the day, it heats up nicely. But cloudy and raining, forget it!

Hammer- I like the idea of making the murderer work for the family, but then he/she would still get to enjoy tv, books, letters from family/friends etc. I think murderer's like John Couey, should suffer the exact same fate as their victim. (It may be because I have a little girl that I feel this way.)

Cheesy- We don't have any plans yet! What are you up to? ;)

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Cheesy said...

Oh about 5'3"


Actually I don't know my sced yet but ill have sun mon off at least!

 
At 6:14 AM, Blogger none said...

I agree that prisons are too cushy for people who commit these atrocious acts. On people like Couey I'll volunteer to pull the switch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home