penseeandcreme

Monday, July 10, 2006

(This is for you M.) I don't really need to tell you that when someone dies, you are left with an empty feeling like that someone took a small piece of you with them when they left. Just knowing I will never see M. again, when we visit STL, is very sad. She was a wonderful mother, grandmother, great-grandmother and friend to all. I have known M. since I was 8 years old. She was always there to guide us and to give her wonderful smile or a hug if you needed one. I know she was tired and it was her time to go, but we will all miss her very much. Love you M.

2 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh I'm so sorry. I just read this. My thoughts go out to you.

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Schmoopie said...

Thank you, Nancy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home