penseeandcreme

Saturday, June 24, 2006

The sky was cloudy and the breeze was cool this morning when I woke. I smiled and felt right at home under the clouds. The clouds soon gave way to the brutal brightness of the Colorado sun. The breeze remained cool so Alia, Zac and I took the dogs on a walk to Dove Ridge Park. I couldn't help feeling that it would have been a perfect walk if the clouds had stayed. I am really starting to despise the sun and all of the brown grass and prickly weeds. I miss warm, wet breezes with sprinkles of rain, rolling thunder, rainbows and all of the green beauty the rain creates. It will be nice to spend some time in San Francisco, next week, where the air is fresh and the smell of eucalyptus is everywhere.

5 Comments:

At 7:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is going to rain again here in STL today, my grass is green and my flowers are blooming here in STL, partly clooudy with a slight breeze here in STL ;)
love ya,
kel

 
At 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s.
definitely rolling thunder, lighting, tornadoes, hail etc.
kel

 
At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your trip to San Francisco.
I was there once on business for the vending company. I stayed at the St. Francis Hotel downtown. That was a real education. I never saw guys walking together holding hands before-scared the hell outta me :-)
Kel told me about two way dialog on the site. Cool...
We miss you guys too. Life after National Vendors is starting to gel now-not quite so scary. I sort of miss programming but I'm having a ball farming.
Today I moved big round bales with a tractor. It's also time to put the boats in the lake. I should send you some pictures.
Lova ya,
Dork

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Schmoopie said...

Hey Dork!
I am glad you have a job outdoors that you enjoy! I'd love to see some pictures when you get a chance!

Love,
Dingy

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Schmoopie said...

Kel,
I can't wait to see your flowers!

Love,
S.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home