penseeandcreme

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I am still new at this blog stuff but it is pretty fun to hear the feedback. Not much happened today. Zac and I were entertained for quite some time before he had to go to school. Our cul-de-sac was ripped out to make way for new pavement. Zac was amazed at the power of the digger and frankly, so was I! After school the kids ran through the sprinkler. It was a perfect day for the sprinkler as it was at least 98 degrees here. Alia helped me plant our cucumbers and pumpkins too. We are starting them in the greenhouse and will eventually move them to the ground once our brick sidewalk project is complete.

1 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greenhouse??? You have a greenhouse?

Don't let Carol know. She has been wanting me to build one.
Dork

 

Post a Comment

<< Home