penseeandcreme

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Yes, it's cliche. " Life is what you make it" is one of those sayings that makes people roll their eyes and shake their heads. I truly believe that we are given choices every day on how to handle situations. You can either be positive or negative when faced with adversity. I love to observe people and how they handle difficulties as well as the good things that come along. I have learned a great deal about human nature from my observations. You learn to predict how some people will react when faced with tragedy.

2 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

YES! Now I can stop chanting, 'Join us...join us...join us..."

Welcome aboard. I'll add a link to you on my blog.

 
At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You call "Join us... join us" a chant? Bah! "A-batter-batter-batter-batter-A-batter-batter-batter-batter-SWING-batter!" is a chant. Your cult will never get legs if that's the best chant you have going.

-Stucco

 

Post a Comment

<< Home