penseeandcreme

Sunday, June 18, 2006

While we waited for our new fridge to be delivered today, we had a snowball fight. Yes, in the middle of June! We have a tradition around here of saving snowballs in large ziploc bags to be enjoyed at a later date. That day was today. We had to clean out the dying fridge and move it to the garage before Best Buy could deliver the new one. So we decided to take advantage and have a snowball fight on a 90 degree day. It was a lot of fun. On the down side, while we were shuffling cars around to make room for the fridge in the garage, Scott and our neighbors both backed-out at the exact same moment and hit each other. No one was hurt and our truck didn't sustain any damage, but our neighbor's car has a broken tail light and a dent near the back of the car. They insisted on calling the police for a report for their insurance. The officer came and found no one to be at fault. Our neighbor is going to have a bit of trouble because he has been in this country for 7 years and never got a US driver's license. He is licensed in El Salvador. So when Scott tried to help file a report with the Parker police he couldn't do anything because our neighbor doesn't have a CO license. It is out of our hands now. After we moved everything around in the garage, Alia, Zac and I went for a 4 mile bike ride along the Cherry Creek trail. It was so wonderful to feel the wind rush by and to hear the birds singing in the nature reserve. Happy Father's Day to all of the dads! I hope you enjoyed "your day!"

6 Comments:

At 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to go on record as saying I was ambushed.

-Stucco

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I believe you!

How you feeling?

Hey, Schmoop! Call me back! :-)

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Hazel Donovan said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
cash for cars gympie
cash for cars rockhampton

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Hashtag Car Removal said...

Hi, I am really glad I have found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is actually irritating. A good site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this web site, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.
car scrappers sydney
car buyer sydney

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Max Cash For Cars said...

Thanks for sharing. We pay our customers instant cash up to $9,999 without any waiting time. It is our policy to not let customers wait for their money. We also provide free towing services, so customers save even more money when dealing with us. This strategy has been a great success with our customers in Queensland. Through this, we gained a lot of goodwill from our customers.
cash for scrap cars brisbane
cars for cash gold coast

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger Metalbiz said...

Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work.
cash for cars beenleigh
car wreckers brisbane

 

Post a Comment

<< Home