penseeandcreme

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Here you go Nancy...

5 Things in the Refrigerator (it's new so nothing too interesting!)
1. Coffee (always)
2. Creamer (again, always)
3. Rainier cherries (my fave)
4. eggs (must always have so I can bake cookies)
5. butter

5 Things in the Closet
1. Stucco's shoes
2. A container of various children's art supplies
3. Board games
4. Stucco's motorcycle helmet *sigh* poor guy has no vehicle to use it on!
5. Several jackets of different sizes

5 Things in My Wallet
1. Stucco's passport photo (a dodgy picture that I am sure would prevent him from being allowed to return to this country should he leave it! ) I keep it because it makes me smile every time I look at it.
2. My C.N.A. license
3. A Target gift card worth $25 (wanna trade Nancy? :)
4. An old phone card from about 8 years ago
5. My blood donor identification card

5 Things in the Truck (all Stucco's doing)
1. A hammer? (just in case?)
2. NAPKINS from the drive-thru (they really do come in handy!)
3. More Quarters for me!
4. Old paper towels from his breakfast sandwiches in the mornings
5. A small hair brush for Stucco (to curl his mustache on the drive to work)

5 People to respond
1. Kel
2. Stucco
3. "Dork"
4. Anyone
5. Else!

4 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

??????????????????
kel

 
At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many things in life can be resolved with a hammer, and knowing there is one under the seat affords some sense of well-being.

-Stucco

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger Schmoopie said...

O always thought the same way about his baseball bat when he was a pizza delivery guy.

 
At 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot the two most important things!
Duck Tape and WD-40.
If it moves and ain't suposed to, use Duck Tape. If it doesn't move and it should move, use WD-40.
Actually I have both in my truck;-)

Love to all,
Dork

 

Post a Comment

<< Home