penseeandcreme

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Camping 2010

These feet hiked 13 miles over 3 days while camping in Eastern Washington!



Hiking in Frenchman's Coulee.





Z and his classmates.




Z and some friends watching fish in the pond.





I was at the end of the line as we hiked through Dry Falls. Yes, I had to wear a jacket in June!





Z enjoyed hiking up to the top of Steamboat Rock.





Z and I were listening as our guide (A fellow parent who is a scientist) describes how the huge Ice Age flood carved-out this area of Eastern Washington.





We hiked through this small area to view the carved-out area of Frenchman's Coulee. (I am in the brown hat and blue t-shirt.)





My view from inside the crevice.





Our campsite was located in Dry Falls State Park





Dry Falls Lake





It is amazing to look back at there pictures and know we climbed all over these rocks!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about hat rack door.
Regards

Also visit my web page - split double rail garment rack

 

Post a Comment

<< Home