penseeandcreme

Sunday, July 12, 2009

A's First Swim Meet

It's been a very busy summer, so far. A is on a swim team at our local rec center. She gets up early, every morning, gets to the pool and practices with the team. They had their first meet on July 10th. She's had a lot of fun and it's a great workout. I have an abundance of admiration for her and the whole team. Go Orcas!



Egghead!



A up on the block, getting ready for her 200M medley relay.



Southwest Orcas with Coach Mark and Coach Jensen





A's events that she swam. (They all write them on their arms so they can remember!)





A in between events, catching her breath.

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At 6:09 AM, Blogger KelKel said...

Wow, she looks so old!!!

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger The Young Ones said...

I can't believe her! She rocks! I hope Mason and Lily want to be on swim team, it is so cool!

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger meno said...

Someone looks like her mom.

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Go Wednesday! *s* I miss you guys!

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Schmoopie said...

Meno- We get that quite often. What freaks me out is when people mistake her for my sister or an adult. I shudder. She grins.

Pants- We miss you too. Really. Miss. You. *sniff*

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Schmoopie said...

Kelkel- She certainly does. When she wears her tennis shoes, and I am barefoot, we look each other in the eye.

T.- A. will be sure to pester them to join the swim team. It's definitely "her sport!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home