penseeandcreme

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Brookings 2009

Some of the rocks we happened upon during our evening beach walk.





My three favorite people!





A and me enjoying the beautiful Oregon sunset.





A and the newest member of her stuffed animal "family."





Our hotel





Me and A walking into my favorite Fred Meyer Store to stock up on sparklers!





Z man





Pretty gulls





Stucco enjoying the view from our balcony.





We love to have fires on the beach.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 7:27 AM, Blogger Cheesy said...

Holy cow you were here??
Crap~ I wasn't far from Brookings!

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Schmoopie said...

Cheesy- It was a last minute decision to go. Stucco was in the ER the weekend before and we thought we weren't going to go. I didn't think it was fair to give you such short notice. We will be down in OR again soon. We love it!

 
At 6:10 AM, Blogger KelKel said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I am jealous!

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger The Young Ones said...

I am also jealous of course. You know anything Oregon. It is where my heart is, I will look at your pictures fondly repeatedly. :P Love u!

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Schmoopie said...

KelKel- Come visit asap. We miss you and Mr. Ron!

T.- Our families need to meet on the coast next year. Even if it's just for a long weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home