penseeandcreme

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

A Seattle Start


Can you stand it? The Native Americans who live in the Pacific Northwest say that the mountains are their backyard, and the ocean is their front yard. I am so excited to explore the area and show A. and Z. the beautiful surroundings. Seattle has a lot to offer a family like ours. So much history and different maritime-type culture, the Public Market and sooo much yummy seafood! Can't wait to get there. I feel like a little kid at Christmas!

6 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Blogger KelKel said...

Hot buttery lobster, calamari (my fav), crablegs a crackin', shrimp boilin'. Screw the points get my room ready. I'll have to leave now to meet you there ;) Just be careful with rocks, gas tanks, and Red Mountain. It's not easy getting back down the mountain with no gas and power steering. One of my memories of the Northwest.

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger Stucco said...

Here is my minimalist reply to your minimalist post.

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Schmoopie said...

KelKel- I don't think I have heard that story yet about the rocks and gas tank in the NW. Do share!

Stucco- Yo

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

*drool* Seeeeeaaaaaafooooooooood.......

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Jill said...

I've never been to the northwest, but I've heard it's wonderful. I'm a little jealous of the weather you'll be enjoying there. Happy moving!

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Schmoopie said...

Pants- We will hit the market when you visit and have one of the guys throw us a fish!

Jill- Thanks for the good wishes. I love rain and humidity and the smell of the salty sea air!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home